This is a Mode 2 transmitter with throttle stick on the left-hand side.
RealFlight Basic gives modelers all of the essentials needed for an ultra-realistic R/C flight simulator experience. Along with an excellent variety of 47 aircraft and 6 flying sites to choose from, potential flyers will also enjoy the same flight physics that have made the full version of RealFlight the best selling sim for the past years! The Basic controller is based on an actual transmitter-unlike those found on similarly priced flight sims. RealFlight Basic offers all of the fun, convenience and educational benefits of simulated R/C flying-for less!
- Choose from 47 aircraft and 6 PhotoField flying sites
- Easy navigation using the controller and QuickSelect menus
- Picture-in-picture views of the transmitter and a zoomed-in image of aircraft can be toggled on and off
- Control wind speed and direction
- Showcases all of RealFlight's unparalleled flight physics
- Single DVD
Minimum Recommended System:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Local administration access required.
- Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with 32 MB of Dedicated Video Memory and full Windows DirectX 9 support
- USB Port