This is a Mode 1 transmitter with throttle stick on the right-hand side. Click here for Mode 2.Features It comes with TWO R7008SB Receivers.
The revolutionary 18MZ, Futaba's latest 18 channel transmitter brings you some new experiences that you've never had before. Futaba's 18MZ brings you a brand new technology, FASSTest, which is a telemetry system of the existing 2.4GHz FASSTest. The 18MZ also has an HVGA (640x240 pixels) wide screen full color TFT LCD for easy tuning of your Airplane/ Helicopter/ Glider settings and a 0.3M pixels digital camera for recording your memories. The 18MZ offers you the latest and the best experience in model control.
- It's the first true 18-channel Futaba radio system ever. It comes with an R7008SB receiver, as well as transmitter and receiver batteries.
- R7008SB is a high-voltage design that lets you use as many - or as few - channels as you want.
- You have access to up to 18 channels (16 proportional + 2 digital) through the 18MZ's two S.Bus2 ports. That means simpler, more foolproof setup and full support for S.Bus and S.Bus2 servos.
- It features a SD Card slot. Slide a card in the slot, and you have ample (and adjustable) capacity for updates, model memory and more.
- It includes versatile "internal memory". It's not just for model/setup data; it can also be used for sound and picture files. That's especially nice, since the 18MZ has...
- A built-in 0.3 Megapixel camera. No need for a digital camera or even a flip phone. Just point the 18MZ, click and you have a foolproof picture ID of your model in seconds.
- It includes a 6" touch screen with 640x240 resolution. Big, brilliant and backlit for easy viewing anywhere, it provides sparkling clarity on remarkably little power. Gentle finger pressure is all that's needed for fast, easy navigation and programming.
- You can download software updates online.
- It features a built-in U.S.B. Port. You can use it to connect a memory stick or connect it to a keyboard or mouse or use it to download telemetry data to your PC or laptop for storage and reference.
- It includes a Serial Interface, too. Futaba already offers a stand-alone serial interface (the CIU-2) for programming the travel, endpoint and other functions of S.Bus and S.Bus2 servos. This built-in (and the free download) lets you do the same with the 18MZ.
- Stick angle adjusts quickly and easily. First introduced on the 14MZ, the adjustable gimbal angles feature has proven so popular that it was included on the 18MZ, as well. It's more than a comfort/convenience feature; it allows you to customize your control setup for greater ease and precision.