The Pilatus PC-6 Porter is a single-engined Short Take-Off and Landing
(STOL) utility aircraft designed by Pilatus Aircraft of Switzerland. The
reliability and versatility in all weather and terrain conditions have
established the reputation of the PC-6 as a rugged utility aircraft. First
flown in 1959, it remains in production for over 50 years. The World Models is
trying to capture the characteristics of this legendary aircraft in ARF version
and present to RC flyers.
||125 in / 3175 mm
||2009 sq in / 130 sq dm
||26 lbs / 11800 g
||90.5 in / 2300 mm
||50 - 80 cc gasoline engine, 5-channel radio w/8 high torque servos
- Interlocking parts cut with laser precision.
- Easiest building with perfect fit parts, takes shape without the need to work on top of drawings.
- Complete hardware package included.
- Functional flaps for smooth landings.
- Popular for towing gliders.